The Wounded Blue Foundation is a non-profit foundation supporting former and current law enforcement officers in distress and their families.
America's Keepers donates portions of every sale to The Wounded Blue. One of our owners, Ray Dietrich, is also on the Advisory Board of The Wounded Blue.
The mission of The Wounded Blue is to:
- provide trained and caring Peer Support to injured and disabled officers and their families
- assist Law Enforcement Officers who are injured physically and psychologically to obtain the treatment and medical/financial benefits they are entitled to when they suffer line-of-duty injuries
- provide financial assistance as needed on a temporary basis
- advocate for stronger protections under state and federal law
- provide emergency funds to injured officers when circumstances dictate the need
- advocate for the positive public perception of law enforcement
We encourage you to check out this foundation! Go here: TheWoundedBlue.org
The Wounded Blue Documentary
Now available on Amazon/iTunes for sale or rent.
SERVICE. SACRIFICE. BETRAYAL.
PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THE WOUNDED BLUE.
GO HERE TO WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY