WATCH: PELOSI FOR PRISON Banner Flown Over San Francisco by GOP Challenger
Residents in the s**t filled streets of the city by the bay were treated with a campaign delight in the sky on Thursday
DeAnna Lorraine is the GOP challenger to Nancy Pelosi in 2020. Tired of sitting back and watching Democrats attempt to destroy America, she ‘took to the skies’ with a YUGE 25 foot by 80 foot “Pelosi for Prison” banner that she flew over Pelosi’s district.
“It’s past time we start hitting her hard on her record of poor leadership and egregious crimes against America, and I look very much forward to retiring her in November.”
– DeAnna Lorraine
The link on the banner goes to a petition site, PelosiForPrison.co…
Why Pelosi should be Prosecuted for her Crimes against Americans
- Alleged Violator Of Our Constitution
- Abandoned San Fran To Drugs and Despair
- Uses Her Power For Personal Financial Gain
- Forsakes American Sovereignty With Open Borders Policies
- Undermines Our Nation With Partisan Fantasy
DeAnna Lorraine is fighting corruption – Starting with Pelosi
- Will Protect And Defend The Constitution
- Cleans The Streets Of San Francisco
- Will Use Influence To Improve The Lives Of Those Who Need It Most
- Strong Borders and No Sanctuary Cities
- Will Unite For The Good Of San Francisco And America
“I am running for Congress to clean out the corruption that is Nancy Pelosi. Instead of caring for the people of San Francisco and advancing their issues on a national scale, she spends her time conducting asinine impeachments, petulant theatrical tantrums and ripping apart the President’s State of the Union Speech,”
– DeAnna Lorraine.
The post WATCH: PELOSI FOR PRISON Banner Flown Over San Francisco by GOP Challenger appeared first on America's Keepers.